TEI 2023 Accepted Art Tracks
- Jonah Ross-Marrs. Prepared magnetic video recording: Circuit bending a 1990s-era camcorder.
- Rebecca Ruige Xu, Sean Hongsheng Zhai. Dépaysement: Experiments in Fine Art Printmaking to Transform Visual Music to Monotypes.
- Lee Jones, Greta Grip, GHY Cheung. Unraveling the Pandemic: An Interactive Artwork that Unravels Machine-knitted Panels of Community Pandemic Reflections.
- Juan Pablo, Ina Ghita. InTangible: A Reflection On Digital vs. Physical Co-Ownership.
- Adam D Cole. Rejected By My Own Robot: Studying the Potential for Artists to Subvert Technological Expectations Using Critical Design.
- Tuomo Rainio, Tero Tapio Niskanen. IIOO IS NOT HERE – Building and exhibiting media art installation with novel modular tangible programming interface.
- Ninon Lizé Masclef. Strange Loops : Augmenting Feelings.
- Yamin Xu. Iris
- Aino Elina Ojala. I Feel You: Exploring Possibilities to Create Touch-responsive Woven Textiles Imitating Living Beings.
- Hye Yeon Nam, Brendan Harmon, Ka Hei Cheng, Samira Awad. Contingent Dreams.
- Enza Migliore, Marcel Zaes Sagesser, Hanyu Qu. A GRAIN OF.
- Greg Corness, Kristin Carlson, Annie Sungkajun. Swoosh, Pop, and Kerplunk: Toys for Tangible Listening in Children.
- Varvara Guljajeva, Mar Canet Sola. Psychedelic Forms – Ceramics and Physical Form in Conversation with Deep Learning.
- Florian Goeschke. Spatial Entanglements – a Collaborative Musical Instrument System.
Wiesław Bartkowski, University of Warsaw, Poland
Kıvanç Tatar, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
26 February – 1 March 2023 in Warsaw, Poland in University of Warsaw Library and Copernicus Science Centre